Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Sep 19 22:44:16 PDT 2005

    Well of *course* I'm writing it in C.  I'm a C programmer, after all!
    Frankly, I'm spending most of my time building the HTML templates,
    which is rather unavoidable when building any site, and unrelated to
    the language.  The code itself is fairly trivial and straight forward.

    Insofar as languages go... well, there's no point making broad
    generalizations about languages.  Elegance is more a function of the
    programmer than the language.  Besides, there is so much embedded SQL
    in the code that half of it doesn't even *look* like C.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>