Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

Ben Cadieux ben.cadieux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:54:26 PDT 2005

> You obiviously don't understand my comments about XML and what I'm referring
> to nor what an API is outside of the "%d" in print().

Then explain your comments about XML :)

> C sucks for web development. This isn't a some crack smoking kernel
> where you're writing your own memory allocators all day whining about
> "void *" for type polymorphism. Obviously, unlike you,I've done enough
> kernel and userspace programming to know that folks like you don't
> understand relevant and modern development issues.

I think you're jumping the gun on this one.  I did mention that I
highly doubt Mr. Dillon would write a web application in C.  My other
points were referring to his use of it with kernel development, in
which case I am still quite correct.

> I'd suggest that you try and understanding what object serialization with
> regard to Smalltalk systems. That's circa 1978. Then ask where you where
> when all of that stuff was being discussed and how you missed that critical
> concept so that your knowledge isn't so dated and barbaric. > Then when you
> get your attitude adjustment, you'd might listen to folks so that you
> actually learn something.

So let's sum this up - you're stating that I missed some meetings
roughly 30 years ago about Cobol, Smalltalk and Fortran, and therefore
my (current) knowledge is dated and barbaric?

I am honestly confused as to whether or not you're trolling.
 - Ben