My gnome desktop is restored -- time to break something new!

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dfly at les.ath.cx
Thu May 19 16:03:01 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 02:50:37PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I'm trying to track down two bugs, one reported by David Rhodus,
>     and one reported by YONETANI Tomokazu.  I'm also taking a short
>     break.

My bug(ctrl-z during port build may lead to a hang) only reproduces
on my laptop, running -CURRENT UP kernel. Other machines running -CURRENT
are running SMP kernel and I can't reproduce the bug on them. I'm going
to try a kernel built on other machine than my laptop to see if it's
the compiler(or other tools) on my laptop that's hosed.