My gnome desktop is restored -- time to break something new!

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu May 19 14:53:28 PDT 2005

:
:The commits list has been very quiet lately -- except for Max's daily
:'make' updates  ;o)
:
:I've even had time to catch up with the ever-elusive gnome desktop
:environment, so I can sense that the time has come for you guys to
:break something important.
:
:Is the important stuff taking shape behind the scenes -- on IRC?
:Are we stumped?

    I'm trying to track down two bugs, one reported by David Rhodus,
    and one reported by YONETANI Tomokazu.  I'm also taking a short
    break.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>