1.0A + emulators

Byron Schlemmer byrons at telkomsa.net
Sun Jul 18 10:22:48 PDT 2004

On Jul 17, 2004, at 21:51, Diego Calleja García wrote:

I'm Using qemu 0.5.5 and it hangs randomly while loading
the loader, ej: after "BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.01"
or after "Starting the BTX loader" etc, it doesn't hangs always
in the same place.
In what emulators/emulator versions should I expect DF 1.0A to work?
Well, I'm installing DragonFlyBSD 1.0A on VirtualPC 6.1 on a 12" G4
Powerbook right now. Seems to be going along without fail. FreeBSD
5.2.1 seemed to hang on probing for devices. So this is a step up :-)

	: Byron