leaf.dragonflybsd.org users beware high ping times.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 25 22:29:08 PDT 2004

    I've switched my primary network entirely over to the DSL line and
    ping times are pretty bad... 500-1000ms.  I am working on getting a
    machine inbetween the network and the DSL modem so I can better
    control the bandwidth allocations.  When I get it in place I'll
    reserve a few KB/s just for ssh connections to leaf but I'll have to
    ask LEAF users not to scp any large files for the next week or so
    until the T1 comes online.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>