Subversion Release Candidate

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Feb 4 12:10:10 PST 2004

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> You need a cvsyncd, doesn't replace cvsupd or communicate with it.  One
> of the most neat things is that it will show you a list of all
> repositories/collections it has to offer if you ask the remote server.
>
> I prefer it over cvsup nowadays.

Probably some 5-6 months ago or so, there was a conversation much like this,
and there was some talk of trying rsync for these same purposes.  It
wouldbe the most handy, I think, to have rsync or cvsync as part of the
base distribution, and go from there.  (or cvsup, if it becomes less
difficult to add.)