VFS Help

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Apr 12 10:32:28 PDT 2004

:Well, perhaps there is time _someone_ sits down and write down some
:documentation then, don't you think? Some people might be glad to find
:some cool ice in the hay stack after a hard days of work on the farm.
:
:--=20
:Eirik Nygaard

    Yah, but it's going to become obsolete fairly quickly once I get
    VFS ported over to LWKT messages, and I also plan on removing most
    of the VFS vnode locking complexities from the VOP calls.  I advise
    waiting until Julyish before spending time trying to document VFS.