Coupla questions on DragonFly as a desktop OS

John Long codeblue at inbox.lv
Sun Oct 28 05:22:38 PDT 2018

Sorry, some additional info and questions:

Box is a Dell Poweredge T30 with 2x1T drives (for now)

Should I pick HAMMER or HAMMER2 (installer seems to suggest HAMMER) and
should I use Dell's onboard RAID 0 or AHCI?

I'm doing a trial install now with HAMMER2, AHCI... I used NetBSD (and
Free and still running OpenBSD on various boxes) for a while years ago
so the basics are somewhat familiar. I'm sure HAMMER/2 is totally new
and great :)

Thanks again,

/jl