DragonflyBSD 4.8 on Mac Mini 2010 - fails to install

ron georgia rong1611 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 13:47:42 PDT 2017

I tried to install DragonflyBSD 4.8 on my Mac Mini 2010 model. It hangs after “printing” this message:

ACPI: 4 ACPI AML tables successfully acquired and loaded.

I was able to install both OpenBSD and FreeBSD current (not at the same time). OpenBSD worked out of the box and I needed a little Google foo to get FreeBSD to use the bge interface. I did try all the “boot without” options and ended up in the same place. Are there any boot flags I can set or some black magic incantation to get Dragonfly on my Mac Mini?

Ron