DragonflyBSD, FAT32 and the interoperability

nans_nans1 at yahoo.de nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 6 12:29:50 PDT 2015

i had the same problem. my personal solution:
ufs + samba
works like a charm!

Tomohiro Kusumi <kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo, 6.7.2015:

 Betreff: Re: DragonflyBSD, FAT32 and the interoperability
 An: "M M" <micman857 at yahoo.com>
 CC: "users at dragonflybsd.org" <users at dragonflybsd.org>
 Datum: Montag, 6. Juli, 2015 21:04 Uhr

 for
 the ext2 part, there hasn't been much progress since
 i've been busy lately, but there seems to be several
 bugs that need to get fixed.
 freebsd has ext2 implementation that
 got rid of gpl code (code directly from linux kernel) and if
 anyone would/can port it to dfly, then we could abandon
 sys/gnu/vfs/ext2fs too.