DragonflyBSD, FAT32 and the interoperability

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:04:51 PDT 2015

for the ext2 part, there hasn't been much progress since i've been busy
lately, but there seems to be several bugs that need to get fixed.

freebsd has ext2 implementation that got rid of gpl code (code directly
from linux kernel) and if anyone would/can port it to dfly, then we could
abandon sys/gnu/vfs/ext2fs too.