live-cd

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Mar 28 04:35:20 PDT 2014

On 3/28/2014 12:31, Ludo Beckers wrote:
> I replaced the first no with yes, and since that didn't help I tried
> them all (4 mirrors mentioned in the file) as yes, and that not working
> I tried them separately.
> Still not working.
>
> BTW is there a way I can copy text from the terminal in the VirtualBox
> and paste it here?
> That could be handy :-) (I used vi to change the file)
> Please note I come from the Linux-world, but not as an expert.

Are you referring to this page?
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToDPorts/

I have a feeling you did *not* update the catalog after setting the the
mirror.  And only pick one.  It do not that it works with more than 1.

Please realize that pkg works; we're all using it.  I think you
basically need to start from scratch and read the instructions I
referenced above.

Regards,
John