live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:31:08 PDT 2014

I replaced the first no with yes, and since that didn't help I tried them
all (4 mirrors mentioned in the file) as yes, and that not working I tried
them separately.
Still not working.

BTW is there a way I can copy text from the terminal in the VirtualBox and
paste it here?
That could be handy :-) (I used vi to change the file)
Please note I come from the Linux-world, but not as an expert.

Ludo
www.potingue.be