Opinions on SMF

Tobias Weingartner weingart at tepid.org
Mon Sep 9 14:57:17 PDT 2013

"It uses XML, which is bad because I don't understand it" is a very
reasonable argument.  Especially if a significant portion of your
customers/users say the same thing...

Note, I didn't say you could not change it from what is there now, but
changing it to something that less people understand is definitely a valid
issue imho.

-Toby.