Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 07:55:24 PDT 2013

Dear sir & all,

I have resolved my problem.  I changed to another mouse, a wireless
one and it works :)

ums0: <Logitech USB Receiver, class 0/0, rev 2.00/22.00, addr 2> on uhub6
ums0: 16 buttons and Z dir.
uhid0: <Logitech USB Receiver, class 0/0, rev 2.00/22.00, addr 2> on uhub6

$ uname -r
3.4-RELEASE
$ uname -a
DragonFly quadcore.grullahs 3.4-RELEASE DragonFly v3.4.1-RELEASE #6:
Wed Apr 24 13:11:54 PDT 2013
root at pkgbox64.dragonflybsd.org:/usr/obj/build/home/justin/src/sys/X86_64_GENERIC
 x86_64

Now I am searching for gkrellm, but cannot find it.  Is there a new name?
I looked for gkrellm2 and it is not there :(

Thanks to all for helping me.  Now I am a happy camper :)

Best Regards,

Antonio