Top ten interesting broken packages (Volunteers?)

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.com
Tue Aug 28 04:54:22 PDT 2012

On 08/13/12 07:08, Jelle Hermsen wrote:
> I can take a look at fixing Racket. Should I test on both df64 and df32?

Doh - sorry for sleeping on the list - have been switching jobs
and my DF time has been languishing -

If this hasn't been done I have a patch for racket32 lying around[1] -
just haven't gotten around to coordinating / sharing / etc.

will up-the-ante on this and try to get it available this week.

Cheers,

- Chris

.. [1] side note for any schemers:
    larceny bootstrapped successfully from racket as well -
    will try to get this automated a-la clisp->sbcl bootstrap
    & setup as a pkgsrc-wip package one fine day