Top ten interesting broken packages (Volunteers?)

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon Aug 13 12:00:48 PDT 2012

On 8/13/2012 20:52, John Marino wrote:
> As an update for everyone else:
> net/xymon and net/xymonclient are now fixed.
> Thanks to Francois Tigeot fixing poppler016, misc/koffice is also now
> fixed along with graphics/kdegraphics3.
>
> So I'd like to add sysutils/k3b (DVD and CD authoring program) to the
> top ten. It should have been there before -- the error has something to
> do with missing cam-* devices.
>
> John

Update #2:
Number 4 should have been chat/jabberd2 rather than chat/jabberd, but it
doesn't matter.  Both versions of jabberd are building on recent master,
both i386 and x86_64.  The packages didn't change, something in the
world must have improved.  (It was masked in pbulk so it's been in the
"failed" list falsely.).

John