Installation failed at 27%

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Tue Dec 6 05:44:52 PST 2011

On Tuesday 06 December 2011 04:04:01 Zenny wrote:
> 2) BTW, could anyone explain me how to install /boot on a separate
> disk while installing? And also how to encrypt the swap and /
> partition with keys and password to the keys?

When I installed mine, it put /boot in a separate partition. I've never tried
an encrypted root partition, but I have an encrypted partition called /crypt
and recently made my Linux laptop have one (DFly and Linux use the same
program, cryptsetup). You can, of course, put PFSes on an encrypted Hammer
filesystem.

# cat /etc/crypttab
crypt   /dev/serno/Y2P0C2BE.s1e none    none
# grep crypt /etc/fstab
/dev/mapper/crypt               /crypt          hammer  rw      1       1

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.