Installation failed at 27%

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:30:13 PST 2011

Thank you, Pieerre. But what I meant was how to install /boot on a
separate physical disk that carried the boot image and the encryption
keys protected by password. Sorry for not being clear.

My dragonflybsd 2.10.1 is not working after I installed by skipping
the step that I mentioned earlier. Any clues? Thanks!