No databases/php5-mysqli/Makefile - package moved or obsolete? No package directory 'databases/php5-mysqli'

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 01:02:10 PDT 2010

Hi Siju,

The packages is called now php-mysqli. csound4-manual probably was
removed in favour of csound5-manual. It seems you hit a bug with this
package name change.

In pkg_rolling-replace's manpage, in the BUGS section it says:
"pkg_rolling-replace does not run fully automatically when the PKGNAME
of a package changes."

So I would recommend to remove php5-mysqli and csound4-manual and
install the new versions. After that, run again pkg_rollling-replace.

HTH.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete

--