Sometimes our watches live longer than their owners.

Audrey Dunn kilaueam6 at 2tred.com
Thu May 21 11:23:20 PDT 2009

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

and a delicious coke.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

Coco

interested? i think it would be so fun.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

i mean, look at her hair.

it was super delicious.

simple is always prettiest to me.

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

where you can get great steak and shrimp

and it's so yummy

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

you sit at the counter