problem with DragonFly in Qemu

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Fri Oct 10 08:37:53 PDT 2008

dark0s Optik wrote:
Ok, but I Qemu on Slackware, and dragonFly on Qemu.

have you some suggestions?

If you can affort the money, try VMware. VirtualBox would be a good
alternative, but
DragonFly won't boot here (due to some timer problems).
For Qemu I can only recommend you to read the manual or some wikis.
There is a lot
of information about Qemu and Linux.

Regards,

 Michael