DF development

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Mar 13 08:32:35 PDT 2007

Tero Mäntyvaara wrote:
I would like to have more practical documentation with example codes
like "the hello world". What other documentation could I use to learn
programming for DF (web/printed)? I could not find any suitable
documentation on wiki for me.
Uh.  basically reading the code :)  Stuff is changing quite fast at some points, so having docs about that will mean that the docs are always outdated.

Just pick your favorite topic and read the code.  If you have questions, don't hestitate to ask them.  Preferrably on kernel@ or on irc efnet/#dragonflybsd.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc