DF development

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:55:52 PDT 2007

I am interested in taking part of DF development. I have pretty good
programming skils in C, C++ and Java.
I bought the book "The design and Implementation of the FreeBSD
Operating System" (I read that someone recommended that) and now I am
reading it. Unfortunately the book is so theoretical that it could not
help me much on starting action ;-).

I would like to have more practical documentation with example codes
like "the hello world". What other documentation could I use to learn
programming for DF (web/printed)? I could not find any suitable
documentation on wiki for me.

--
Tero Mäntyvaara