italian community

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Tue Nov 28 04:02:29 PST 2006

I once offered the DragonFly community that I would build and host on my
server a discussion forum. Considering the success of the Gentoo forums,
which is by miles the best community of Linux/Unix people to discuss the
OS and other things in effort to allow people easy entry into the
community but Ive met resistance from some people here. The great part
about it would be that people speaking different languages could build a
community on their own, like italian, german etc.

I think creating a kind of a DragonFly "cult" of people that swear by
the OS would be a great promotion thing and that is certainly something
we need, the users and the devs.

If those people that resisted this idea have perhaps eased their opinion
about it, i can still go and make the DragonFly forum.

Petr

Trismegistos wrote:
Hello to everyone,
with other italian guys (in maximum part freebsd users), we are
organizing a community destined to the italian bsd community.
I want to ask to italian dragonflybsd users that they are interest to
help this community to start.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Thanks.
Trismegistos.
Ciao a tutti,
con altri ragazzi italiani (in massima parte utenti freebsd), stiamo
organizzando una comunita' destinata alla comunita' bsd italiana.
Voglio chiedere agli utenti dragonflybsd italiani se sono interessati
ad aiutati questa comunita' ad iniziare.
Se siete interessati, per favore contattatemi.
Grazie.
Trismegistos.