mailing list archive stopped temporarily

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Thu Nov 23 21:35:13 PST 2006

On 2006-11-24 03:01, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Thu, November 23, 2006 12:02 pm, Erik Wikström wrote:

Would it be possible to make the grey background on the rows stretch all
the way to the dates/time-column?
Actually, I was thinking we should get rid of the grey, as there's a lot
more color to the pages now.  Any objections?
I just thought that it would make it easier to see which data was
associated with which mail. Some other color would also do.

--
Erik Wikström