Any serious production servers yet?

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Sat Jun 3 13:51:23 PDT 2006

James Mansion wrote:
[...]
> Actually I work in a rather large bank and I write
> trading systems...

The most important thing I've learned from reading this
thread is that DragonFly continues to attract attention
from an amazing variety of bright people all around the
world.

Even though I don't understand a lot of the technical
talk I read in these groups, I think I know enough
about people to be able to spot competent ones when I
see them.

I see no reason to doubt a bright future for DragonFly.

--
Matt:  just keep on coding -- you are clearly making
       progress :o)