uinionfs work ...

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Apr 13 04:37:27 PDT 2005

On 10.04.2005, at 06:58, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
:Just curiuos as to where this sits?  Anyone actively working on it
since
:the thread several weeks back, or ... ? :)
   I do not believe so.  It's definitely something that needs to be
done,
   along with nullfs.
Ya, I saw the longish thread on how to go about this ... even chatted
with someone (nick eludes me right now) in Yahoo who sounded like he
was going to be diving into it
i wanted to tackle with that, tho we for sure didn't chat on yahoo
about that.

my time is limited at the moment, still, i'd like to look into that.
yet, it's not clear to me how to do nullfs without fake (wrapping)
inodes... if somebody can give me hints on that? when using shadow
inodes, it'll be more easy i think

cheers
  simon
Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /
PGP.sig