uinionfs work ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Apr 9 21:59:29 PDT 2005

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Just curiuos as to where this sits?  Anyone actively working on it since
:the thread several weeks back, or ... ? :)
:
:----
:Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
   I do not believe so.  It's definitely something that needs to be done,
   along with nullfs.
Ya, I saw the longish thread on how to go about this ... even chatted with
someone (nick eludes me right now) in Yahoo who sounded like he was going
to be diving into it ...

----
Email: scrappy at xxxxxxx           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664