malloc changes

Kevin L. Kane kevin.kane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:26:33 PST 2006

It didn't take all that much time, i did the bulk of it over a few
days.  I spent far more time compiling, testing and trying to figure
out why it wouldn't make buildworld after it was in place than I did
putting it together.

I've been running the patch for ~2 weeks now minus the weak reference
in err.c because that was the last gotcha that I had been working out.
 I don't run X on my dfly machines at all so I havent done any GUI
testing.

-Kevin