Script to convert wiki FAQ to www.dragonflybsd.org FAQ

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 14 22:33:26 PST 2005

:>
:>     Looks good.  I need FAQ.header and FAQ.footer.  Once I get those
:>     I will make a few other modifications and commit it all into the
:>     site source, then set up the cron job.
:>
:>                                         -Matt
:
:I'm not sure how I feel about having dynamic content on the
:dragonflybsd.org website that is pulled from a remote site.  Why not
:just place a Link to the dragonflybsd.org page ?
:
:--
:                                            -David
:                                            Steven David Rhodus

    I have some concerns about the web server's security but in this case
    I am fairly confident I can modify the script to produce a sufficiently
    secure result.

    I think its important to create a separation of functionality here.
    I don't want to build wiki into our main site, but on the otherhand
    there is an obvious benefit to allowing certain pages to be
    wiki-maintained.