Import widechar support from FreeBSD

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Nov 1 22:24:50 PST 2004

-On [20041101 19:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    I agree.  If we are going to do this we either need DLL support for static
>    binaries

I've looked at it a bit in the past, not 100% sure if it can or cannot be
done.  Lots of opinions around from people who have done very little with
linkers, loaders and executable formats.

I'll take another look, since it is in my area anyway.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
I lift my gaze to empty skies above...