Some patches I submitted to FreeBSD...

Mikhail Teterin mi+dragonflybsd at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Jun 28 11:37:47 PDT 2004

Hello!

There are some patches I submitted to FreeBSD over time, which are rotting
in the PR system. May be, DragonFlyBSD can find use for some of them...

amr(4) ioctl fails for 32-bit binaries on 64-bit platforms:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/63155

direct logging to other hosts:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/11294

pkg_* routines ignore recorded checksums:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/34628

uniq prints last, not first of the identical lines:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/43675

apply regexps to the entire variable -- a new variable modifier for make(1):
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/54594

a new option for xargs(1) -- only treat \n as separators:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/57024

improvement to make(1)'s diagnostic of mismatched .if-.endif
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/61257

minor improvement to getgrent.3:
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=docs/65530

no sound on modern Sony Vaio (PCG-TR*):
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/66422

All contain patches, all except for the amr(4) and the sound-on-vaio are
ready to commit (to FreeBSD, anyway), in my opinion. Yours,

        -mi