DragonFly Guidebook translation

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Jun 28 11:23:00 PDT 2004

Guillermo García Rojas wrote:

> I would like to participate in the doc project and translate to spanish th
> DragonFly Guidebook.

For translation, you may want to wait until it's a bit more static.  I'm
currently working on converting the FreeBSD Handbook
( http://www.freebsd.org/handbook for original,
http://www.forknibbler.com/handbook for my current build ) but I've only
converted a few chapters so far.  You may end up translating something that
changes suddenly right after.

If you want to convert over existing Handbook chapters or other
books/articles from FreeBSD, or write original documentation, that'd be
very helpful!  You can pull in the doc framework from cvs, the same as how
you pull DragonFly source.  Change a document, and send a diff file between
the old and new versions to submit at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If you don't want to
learn DocBook SGML (what it's all written in), I can convert a text
document.