Test Bugzilla bug tracker

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Aug 18 05:19:52 PDT 2004

-On [20040818 13:32], Joerg Sonnenberger (joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>In fact, I propose even moving this a step ahead and make the issue tracker
>an close, but public tool. E.g. using it to keep track of bugs and patches
>is fine, but the typical problem of most issue trackers out there is the
>correct priorisation of each entry.

Bugzilla:

letsubmitterchoosepriority:	If this is on, then people submitting bugs
can choose an initial priority for that bug. If off, then all bugs initially
have the default priority selected below.

defaultpriority:	This is the priority that newly entered bugs are set

>I don't know if there are any issue trackers out there which support
>(a) adminstrative handling of entries like opening/closing of entries
>    for a limit set of people

A custom group define can solve this for all I know.

>(b) additions of comments / annotations to existing reports for all
>    registered users

insidergroup:	The name of the group of users who can see/change private
comments and attachments.
requirelogin:	If this option is set, all access to the system beyond the
front page will require a login. No anonymous users will be permitted.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
I never think of the future, it comes soon enough...