Summer of Code 2013 status
justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Mar 18 20:30:40 PDT 2013
Here's what I have for Summer of Code 2013 so far:
- If we get in, it's our 6th year participating, which is fantastic.
- I have filled out the org application with Google. It's due March 29th,
so I can re-edit any time between now and then.
- I have Markus Pfeiffer, Samuel Greear, Alex Hornung, Sascha Wildner, and
Venkatesh Srinivas down as being interested in mentoring.
- If you're also interested in mentoring, please tell me. (I should know
you, obviously) Being interested in mentoring is not a commitment to
mentor, so if no student application interests you, you don't have to do
- Along the same lines, feedback on student proposals during the
application process is useful even if it doesn't lead to specifics.
- Make sure ideas you are interested in as a mentor are mentioned on the
- If you're a potential student, please look at the above link and start
thinking about what interests you, and how you'd plan to attack it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kernel