2.0 BRANCH FREEZE - TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR COMMITS TO 2.0!

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Jul 19 08:26:35 PDT 2008

On Fri, July 18, 2008 10:16 pm, Sascha Wildner wrote:

> Hmm, will you change http://pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org/All/ to point to the
> 2.0 packages?

Oh, yeah.  Changed now.  If someone could test, that would be helpful, as
I don't have a 2.0 system built yet.  (will work on that today.)

> I wonder, how can we make the All/ redirect handle users of previous
> DragonFly releases needing older packages?

Well, we could change pkg_radd to build a path using the output of uname,
and then analyze the incoming request path on pkgbox, and then redirect
those requests to the appropriate folder based on that.  I'm not going to
get that working in the next 24 hours, though.