Adding new syscall

Bhosle, Mayur N mbhosle3 at gatech.edu
Sun Jul 13 14:30:15 PDT 2008

Hi,
         I am trying to add new system call for proportional share scheduler. I have written
the code for the syscall in /kern/kern_resource.c and modified /sys/sysproto.h /kern/syscall.master.
Most of the remaining files related to syscall are auto generated.

         The kernel compiles properly but the still the auto generated files donot show the new syscall that
i have added. Is there any other file that needs to be modified. I am trying this on VKERNEL.

         Please let me know. Thanks

Regards
Mayur