HEADS UP - umount bug in HAMMER (sync a few times)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 13 13:07:42 PDT 2008

    For people testing HAMMER, I blew it yesterday and doing an unmount,
    halt, reboot, etc.  may leave some unsynchronized UNDOs, resulting
    a partial rollback when you remount.

    I will have it fixed today.  Today I am working on whatever bugs are
    reported plus fixing issues with the reblocker and pruner when they
    run simultaniously with frontend operations (buildworld, cpdup, etc).

    I will be branching the tree for 2.0 this evening.

					<dillon at backplane.com>