Patch for inode SLIST conversion

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jan 30 10:30:48 PST 2008

:Definitively :)
:
:I am working on it. I had to become familiar with the LWKT scheduling
:code first. I like it's conceptual simplicity/elegance. While reading
:the code I noticed that one thing that makes the whole code harder to
:read is all those "#if SMP" lines. Everytime you have to flip a switch
:in your mind (my changes won't change that).
:
:Regards,
:
:   Michael

    Yah. Though in this case you would actually be reducing the amount
    of #ifdef'd code by normalizing the token implementation to using
    the SMP structure across the board.  The implementation would still
    need some separation between UP/SMP simply because one can make
    certain assumptions in UP that greatly reduce the code, but we
    definitely want to make the structure work the same instead of
    what we currently have.

					<dillon at backplane.com>