Globbing (was Re: HAMMER update 10-Feb-2008)

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Tue Feb 12 05:24:05 PST 2008

Dave Hayes wrote:
I still think my MH side case is a good example of wanting more argument
space, but most of you here have never heard of MH. Maybe HAMMER will
Perhaps, as an "educator", I will educate you on the word 'assume':

assume: makes an Ass out of U and Me

For example:

If you're still using MH-style mailboxes, <- assumption
you've probably never heard of Maildirs. <- making Ass of U and Me
Please keep the trolling to a minimum no matter how annoying the thread
gets.. it makes us all get irritable and waste time on schlock like this
exchange..