Google is Hiring

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Feb 9 14:33:32 PST 2007

    A Google recruiter approached me and while I am not looking for a
    job, perhaps some of you are.

    Here is an excerpt:

----------------------
From: Bianca Medina
      Recruiting team for
      Google.com engineering.
      Google Inc.

We are looking to fill multiple positions in multiple locations.  The
position locations are international (Dublin and Z<FC>rich) and also for the
USA (Mountain View-CA, Santa Monica-CA, Kirkland-WA and NY-NY).  If you know
of anyone who might be interested in this fabulous opportunity please send
me their information or you can give them my information as well and I would
be happy to contact them.

Please go to

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23591
http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23594

for more information.

    Please email me with your contact information if you are particularly
    interested in any of these job openings and I will forward the
    information to Bianca.

    Alas, it would not involve DragonFly, but it will certainly involve
    UNIX (probably FreeBSD and SunOS and Linux but that's just a guess on
    my part, I don't know what Google is using these days).

					<dillon at backplane.com>