Plans for 1.5

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Dec 17 16:32:07 PST 2005

:Hello Matt,
:
:Is this the bit I was doing?  I don't have my system around to check if
:what I was working on.  I want to still work on that part because I am
:quite interested in it.  I suppose we could work together on that part.
:
:Regards,
:
:Hiten Pandya
:hmp at dragonflybsd.org

    It's a good chunk of it, yes.  There is pecursor work involved before
    we can shift to pagelists (which I listed and I think I will have to do
    myself... specifically, changing the buffer cache from block numbers to
    offsets).

    The whole mess is going to be placed under a cache coherency management
    infrastructure.  I've been working on the spec for the last few days
    and will have it finished soon (the spec that is, not the actual coding).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>