Problems with -Preview and natd

Jon Hamilton hamilton at pobox.com
Wed Aug 24 21:38:34 PDT 2005

Jon Hamilton <hamilton at xxxxxxxxx>, said on Wed Aug 24, 2005 [09:35:36 PM]:
} I updated to -Preview this afternoon (about 4PM West Coast time) on one of my machines, and
} have been suffering some heartburn since.  Upon reboot, I wound up in the debugger with
} ip_output: no HDR which I traced to a bug (and patch) mentioned at
} http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/bugs/2005-05/msg00041.html .  I applied that patch,
} but still no luck - now getting fatal trap 12's.

As most of you no doubt realize, I seem to have misunderstood the nomenclature of the
branches/tags.  I went and got DragonFly_RELEASE_1_2_Slip and have an experience much
closer to what I expected.  Sorry about the noise.

--

   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton at xxxxxxxxx