RELEASE subversion bumped to 1.2.5, DEVELOPMENT subversion bumped to 1.3.3

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Aug 1 00:36:25 PDT 2005

-On [20050801 09:27], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>   Yah, yah, you're right.  Just another thing that's going to get out of
>   date over time, though.  But it is important information.

One of the reasons I stuck everything in XML/XSL files that made sense.  One
make command and everything is updated with the latest information that's
put in.  Then it is just a matter of copying files.  Saves a lot of manual
hacking.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Nobilitas sola est atque unica virtus...