RELEASE subversion bumped to 1.2.5, DEVELOPMENT subversion bumped to 1.3.3

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Aug 1 05:47:30 PDT 2005

On Mon, August 1, 2005 3:34 am, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai said:
> -On [20050801 09:27], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>>   Yah, yah, you're right.  Just another thing that's going to get out of
>>   date over time, though.  But it is important information.
>
> One of the reasons I stuck everything in XML/XSL files that made sense.
> One
> make command and everything is updated with the latest information that's
> put in.  Then it is just a matter of copying files.  Saves a lot of manual
> hacking.

I'm already parsing out RELEASE_x_x commit messages and placing them in a
separate file.  This, at least, won't require manual changes.  Anyone have
objections to me linking to this on the release_1_2.cgi web page?

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/releaseinfo/DragonFly_RELEASE_1_2.txt

(This system will work for 1.4 and beyond, too, as long as the CVS files
still tag it the same way.)