DragonFly RC1 ISO now available.

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Wed Jun 30 09:53:18 PDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:20:33 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :Will we feature the new installer?
> :
> :*submitted a daily.daemonnews.org news item enthusiastically claiming
> :we do:-sheepish grin-*
> :
> :--
> :Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no
> :mono
>
>     It's possible for the REL, but I'm not the one you should be
>     badgering for it :-)  Ask the author if its possible :-)

It's definately possible.  Whether it appears on RELEASE is entirely
your call.

Like DragonFly itself, the installer:

* works
* is not entirely complete
* breaks new ground

Just say the word and I can add 'make release WITH_INSTALLER="YES"' to
src/nrelease/Makefile.

-Chris