HEADS UP ON GCC3 - __FreeBSD__ no longer defined Note that __FreeBSD__ is no longer defined when you run gcc3.

Dylan Reinhold dylan at ocnetworking.com
Wed Feb 4 12:58:41 PST 2004

Robert Garrett wrote:
Matthew Dillon wrote:

:        contrib is fixed by defining __FreeBSD__ for what needs it for
:the time being, looks like as soon as the gcc3 fortran stuff builds
:we are good to go for world.
:
:Rob
   I'm fixing that now.  I'll also install a new world on leaf before I
   leave today.
<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Matt,

world now builds, I used the same method you did for the contrib stuff,
and the stuff that depended on kernel files, with your permission I
would like to go ahead and start on the kernel.
Rob
Rob,
  Did your 'world' build normaly or did you have to do somthing
special. I just ran a build world that did not build? Or is there still
more to wait for..

Thanks,
Dylan