HEADS UP! RCNG in the tree...

Craig Dooley cd5697 at albany.edu
Fri Jul 25 13:22:38 PDT 2003

On Friday 25 July 2003 10:43 am, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
> Some more nits:
>
> I had to manually install rc.subr and network.subr in /etc since
> mergemaster wasn't picking them up.
I had to do this also

Only other thing I see is /etc/defaults/rc.conf sets
harvest_interrupt="YES" # Entropy device harvests interrupt randomness
harvest_ethernet="YES"  # Entropy device harvests ethernet randomness
harvest_p_to_p="YES"    # Entropy device harvests point-to-point randomness

and /etc/rc.d/initrandom tries to use sysctl to set three oids that arent
present in Dragonfly.  I didnt find anything equivalent either.

-Craig

--
Craig Dooley						 cd5697 at xxxxxxxxxx
pgp00005.pgp